Intelligent Automation Specialist
With businesses in the UK and SA, DigiBlu is a leader in implementing and operating digital workforces: in the front office, back office, and to automate whole value chains. As a specialist Delivery, Capability and Managed Services partner, Intelligent Automation is all we do. We have invested in building specialist talent, established strategic partnerships with tech vendors and have created differentiated IP and tools
About the role:
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Develop and implement process automation utilizing Blue Prism robotic process automation (RPA), Decipher, Power Automate and other common tools
- Evaluate processes and make recommendations about suitability for automation and work effort estimation
- Design and develop Blue Prism process solutions in accordance with standard RPA design principles and conventions and development best practices.
- Drive Blue Prism solutions through design, build, test, and production readiness cycles, providing operational support for automation developments.
- Complete required documentation and approvals through the Jira project plan.
- Work within project planning constraints, communicating any identified delivery risks and issues to the RPA manager accordingly.
Who we're looking for:
- 3+ years working experience in relevant senior developer role (RPA)
- At least 1 year experience in leading a team advantageous. Hands on approach with solution development
- Skilled at translating technical terms to business operations as well as business processes into technical solutions
- Strong analytical skills coupled with attention to detail
- Operate with a deep understanding of the Blue Prism Platform and its functionalities for Solution design and implementation.
- Strong proven delivery track record