Intelligent Automation Specialist
DigiBlu is an internationally recognised specialist in implementing and operating digital workforces. Through our deep experience in leading transformations, we help organisations develop and implement their automaton strategies. Enabling organisations to realise the full potential of Intelligent Automation by situating the Digitial Workforce as a strategic enterprise asset. We operate internationally with practices in Europe and Africa.
About the role:
DigiBlu is seeking to build a pipeline of Intelligent Automation Specialists. Successful candidates will be on-boarded when new clients are confirmed.
• Managing a Team
• Responsible for IA solution and deliverables
• Adhering to quality standards
• Inform stakeholders regarding progress, risks and issues
Who we're looking for:
• 2 to 3 years Blue Prism experience
• Blue Prism accreditation (Developer/Professional Developer)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT advantageous.
• Experience working in corporate environment (Financial Services advantageous)
• Experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) / Intelligent Automation (IA)
• Consulting experience advantageous
• Project Management
• Stakeholder Management
• Client orientation