Senior RPA Developer - Blue Prism
UK (remote initially)
DigiBlu is an internationally recognised specialist in implementing and operating digital workforces. Through our deep experience in leading transformations, we help organisations develop and implement their automaton strategies. Enabling organisations to realise the full potential of Intelligent Automation by situating the Digitial Workforce as a strategic enterprise asset. We operate internationally with practices in Europe and Africa.
About the role:
We're seeking an experienced Blue Prism developer to join the DigiBlu UK team. This is a key, early hire into the UK business, and you would become the "go-to" person on all technical Blue Prism matters for the UK business. You may be working across a number of client projects, providing support and mentoring to a team of developers. You will also be client facing, building challenging and complex processes for some of the largest companies in the UK. As we're in "scale-up" mode, you have an opportunity to make your mark on the UK business, defining our technical processes and professionalising our offering.
Who we're looking for:
- Experienced Blue Prism developer (+3 years)
- Knowledge of other RPA technologies such as ABBYY & Microsoft Power Automate is a big plus.
- Knowledge of other coding languages (Python, VBA etc) a plus.
- A quick learner who's willing and able to learn new technologies, quickly.
- Flexibility and experience of working in a scale-up environment.